Serves enough for one hungry human!
- 50 grams of soba noodles, or any noodles of your choice
- 2 cups of bone broth (homemade or Jenny swears by Brodo!)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp of Diaspora Co. turmeric
- handful spinach leaves
- 1 six and a half minute soft boiled jammy egg, cut in half
- Handful of chopped scallions and cilantro for garnish
- pinch of white pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- drizzle of Fly By Jing Sichuan Chilli Crisp
- Boil noodles until cooked but al dente, drain
- Heat up bone broth in a small pot, stir in turmeric, sesame oil, white pepper
- Add noodles to pot, along with spinach leaves
- Taste and adjust broth to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve in a big soup bowl with jammy egg and garnish with scallions and cilantro, and a drizzle of Sichuan Chilli Crisp!