- 4 cups of rolled oats
- 1.5 cups of mixed nuts like sliced almonds or pecans
- 1 cup of mixed seeds like pumpkin or sesame seeds
- ½ cup of hemp seeds
- 1 cup of unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 8 tablespoons maple syrup
- zest of 2-3 lemons
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 4 tsp ground Pragati Turmeric
- 2 pinches ground Aranya Black Pepper
- ½ cup of sliced dried apricot
- ½ cup of dried currants
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Mix first five dried ingredients in a medium bowl. Add maple syrup, lemon zest, salt, turmeric, and ground pepper to bowl. Stir with spatula until everything is evenly combined.
- On a parchment- or Silpat-lined baking sheet, spread granola with a spatula. Bake for 10 minutes. Carefully remove tray from oven and stir in dried fruit. Then place back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool before storing in a jar.