Prep time: 3 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup brewed coffee (cold brew will also work here, just heat it up before using)
- 1 ¼ teaspoon ghee (I highly recommend Ancient Organics)
- ⅔ teaspoon Pragati Turmeric
- 1½ tablespoons collagen powder
- 1 ½ inch piece of jaggery or ½ teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened hemp or almond milk
- pinch of freshly ground Aranya Black Pepper
- pinch of ground Baraka Cardamom (optional)
- Add your hot coffee to the blender along with the ghee, turmeric, collagen powder, sweetener of choice, pepper and non-dairy milk. Add a pinch of cardamom if you're feeling like it!
- Give it a quick high-powered blend (about 30 seconds), just to make sure the ghee emulsifies and the mixture becomes foamy.
- If you over-blend, you risk the fat separating, which will give you a weird goopy drink. Goopy drink woes can be remedied by adding a splash more boiling water or coffee to the blender to melt the ghee back into the mixture.
- Pour the ghee coffee into a mug and enjoy! On a day where I need a little anti-anxiety or anti-chronic pain remedy, I add a couple drops of CBD oil to my Ghee Coffee and it helps my pain and mood significantly.