Active Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 2 hours 10 mins
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 3 3/4 cups water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground Pragati Turmeric
- Crushed ice
- Mint sprigs
- Combine mangoes, half of the water, coconut sugar, lime juice, and turmeric in a blender; process until completely smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer mango mixture to a pitcher, and stir in remaining water. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Fill 6 glasses with crushed ice, and add mango mixture. Garnish each glass with a mint sprig.