This is a great cozy weeknight meal or a lazy weekend lunch. Instead of the usual baked potato with butter, sour cream, seemingly random, a bit unconventional, not the most elegant or chef-driven meal...but wonderfully home-y, tasty and Brightland + Diaspora turmeric oil is packed with an anti-inflammatory punch.
- 4 Japanese sweet potatoes
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- Brightland AWAKE
- Diaspora Turmeric
- Small bunch of green onions, finely chopped.
- Bake the sweet potatoes each individually wrapped in aluminum foil on a baking sheet, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Add 1/3 cup of Brightland AWAKE to a small saucepan, and add 2 tbs of Diaspora turmeric to the shimmering oil. Simmer over a medium heat for about 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- After 1 hour of baking, take the sweet potatoes out, remove from foil, and gently slice lengthwise.
- Drizzle Brightland/Diaspora oil on the sweet potatoes while they are still hot, and layer cheese, green onions and greek yogurt piled as high as you like.
PS - Wanna try Brightland's olive oil? You can use the code "ABrightDiaspora" for free shipping on your first order!