- 1 lemon - only 1/2 zested with a microplane but fully juiced
- 1/2 tsp Pragati Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger (optional)
- 2 shots (3oz-4oz depending on how stiff you like it) good gin (I like St. George and Stranger & Sons)
- 6-10oz of high quality tonic (I love Fever Tree and Svami)
- 4-6 cubes of ice
- In a cocktail shaker (I use a mason jar with a lid), mix the lemon zest, juice, turmeric, ginger (if using), gin and ice. Seal the lid tightly shut and shake vigorously for about 20 seconds.
- Open the jar and use a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer to strain your vibrant infused gin into two glasses (worth breaking out your nicest glasses, it just feels better IMHO).
- Top with tonic. I like my G&T pretty stiff & spicy so I use about 3oz tonic, but if you’d rather mellow it out, you can always add more!