- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon dried Pragati Turmeric
- 1 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 Baraka Cardamom pod
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 black Aranya Peppercorns
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 cup milk (or nut milk)
- 1 black tea bag
- In a small pan over low heat, add the water, turmeric, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, peppercorns and honey.
- Bring to a simmer, then pour in milk, and add the tea bag. When milk is steaming, use a spoon to taste, and add more honey if you like.
- Pour through a fine-mesh strainer right into a cup, and drink while hot.