- One large head of cauliflower, bottom trimmed, with leaves still intact, cut into 6 wedges
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground Aranya Peppercorns
- 3/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- Zest of one lime
- Chilli Turmeric Hot Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves and tender stems
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
Chilli turmeric hot sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Drizzle half the olive oil onto a large baking sheet. Place the cauliflower wedges on the pan making sure to coat the bottom with olive oil. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the wedges and season with one teaspoon of salt and pepper. Roast for until the bottom of the wedges turns a deep, golden brown, about 20 minutes. Flip the wedges and continue roasting until the second side is caramelized, about another 10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, make the salted lime yogurt. Combine the Greek yogurt with the remaining 3/4 teaspoon of salt and lime zest and whisk until smooth and mixed through. Set aside.
- To assemble, swoosh the lime salted yogurt onto a serving platter, top with the roasted cauliflower wedges, drizzle with desired amount of chilli turmeric hot sauce and garnish with a mess of herbs on top. Serve extra hot sauce on the side for your heat-loving frens!
Chilli Turmeric Hot Sauce:
- Place the dried chillies in a medium bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let sit until the chillies are plump and rehydrated, about 30–45 minutes.
- Drain the chillies and place them along with the rest of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth, taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary. Transfer to an airtight container or jar and refrigerate 24–48 hours (this will let the flavors meld and marry, trust us, it will be worth it!).